New (to me) 1st Ed stuff!

The place for everything else.

New (to me) 1st Ed stuff!

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:16 pm

So forever ago I happened to be perusing Noble Knight's website and, having had my fill of the usual books decided to see if there were some obscure 7th Sea stuff I'd never heard of (you know, articles, reviews, 2nd hand adventures, that kind of thing).

So I used their search function and happened upon Valkyrie (a British magazine similar to Dragon) that had an honest to god scenario I'd never heard of ("Where Drachen Dare") and as a bonus the name was a riff on an old WWII movie I'd seen several times ("Where Eagles Dare" for you whippersnappers who don't know).

Unfortunately it was way past what I wanted to spend on some obscure magazine that would probably never see use. So I put it in my "Sure, I'd like this some day" file on NK and moved on with life. Then I replaced my computer (which disconnected me from NK) and then another, and soon enough I'd completely forgotten about it.

Cut to a month ago. I happened to log back on to NK to get something for some other game I was working on and upon logging in, NK let me know the magazine was now on sale, for significantly less than they'd been asking for!

Well, today it showed up and so, not wanting to ruin the magazine by pawing my way through it, I thought I'd see if there was a pdf out there somewhere (and maybe I could post it over on the Temple and you all could read it at your leisure). No luck on that front, BUT the gentleman who wrote the adventure, Mark Caldwell, has a website where he's collected the stuff he's written. Many of it, stuff he's written for 7th Sea. So, here it is!

https://impworks.co.uk/games/7th-sea/
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Return to Mundane Matters