OH I am sooo Psyched!!

The place for everything else.

OH I am sooo Psyched!!

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Well, as Mark can tell you, I found what I consider the most gorgeous material a couple of weeks back, that is down right perfect for a Rose and Cross outfit. Problem was, I had only bought a yard of it, and had wanted to see what Mark thought at the time. He agreed with me, so I went back to get more, and of course it was sold out. I checked another fabric store, and again, nothing. So at Mark's house the other day, I ordered 10 yards of it on line. I got a notice today that it was cancelled because they were out of stock.
So, I just looked on line and saw a place near me, that I didn't know had opened up again, that was a fabric discount place, and took a short drive over to ask if they had the material. Not only did they have it, they had it in both the cream and gold I originally found it in, AND, in a gold and dark red, of which Mark had mentioned that his 7th Sea Rose and Cross character wears a vest of such color. I was able to get 4 yards of the cream and gold, and almost 8 yards of the gold and red. It is so perfect! Now to find the right pattern vest for Mark and to get down to some major sewing.

I've been trying for quite a bit to clear out my living room, so I have room for the sewing table, and brand new sewing machine I bought, and right now, I don't care if I don't have the room, I have to do something with this material!

Googled and found some pictures of the material and pattern. The middle red is exactly like the one I found, on the first row of pictures. I would love to find the black (which you can see the pattern best in the pictures), or the silver....OHHHH, man, what lovely fabric!
http://www.google.com/search?q=circle+and+cross+brocade+fabric&btnG=%3CSPAN+style%3D%22WIDTH%3A+13px%3B+DISPLAY%3A+block%3B+BACKGROUND%3A+url%28%2Fimages%2Fnav_logo118.png%29+no-repeat+-36px+-111px%3B+HEIGHT%3A+14px%22+class%3Dsbico%3E%3C%2FSPAN%3E&hl=en&tbo=u&biw=1024&bih=563&tbm=isch
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Return to Mundane Matters