Background(s) - Erik Rosenthal

The place to ask questions about taking a Background, discuss Backgrounds, and post your Background, etc.

Background(s) - Erik Rosenthal

Postby Erik Rosenthal » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:39 pm

So, instead of writing a huge paragraph about each background I have, because I have 6 and 5 were give to me over the corse of a few games, I am just going to list them here and then talk a little bit about my Foul Weather Jack.

.:Backgrounds:.
Save Terisa 4 (Foul Weather Jack)- Erik has taken it upon himself to save his love Terisa, no matter how many times he has to do it...
Poisoned 1 - Mr Staby with a poisoned blade hurt Erik, now he is poisoned...crud...
Hunted (Inquisition) 1 - The Inquisition is after Erik, but he doesn't care. Just another day in the life of Erik.
Duel (Conquistador) 1 - Silly old man not agreeing to Erik's duel on the spot...
Stalker (Maria Suzana) 2 - Sometimes Erik is a bit too much for one woman, and now he has a stalker.
I Swear It Was Here 1 - IT WAS THERE! ERIK KNOWS IT WAS THERE!

I originally had something else semi constructed for my foul weather jack, but that was erased by my second game where Erik met Terisa. Now he believes he must save her, no matter how many times he has to, to win her heart. Maybe then will Erik settle down, stop romancing woman, and possibly stop reading his castillian "adult" books, maybe...

Of course this all depends on if the STs actually like it and are willing to work with it. It might also be a good idea to mention that I do not belive a hero is complete until they have foul weather jack, because how interesting is a hero without trouble following him around 24/7?
Love is the greatest power in all of Theah. I don't understand why people are so intent on limiting it.
Erik Rosenthal

Re: Background(s) - Erik Rosenthal

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:36 pm

Actually, you don't have to worry about writeups for the backgrounds you earn in play. I've already written them out well ahead of time. (and if you wanted to keep score, there are currently 21 earned backgrounds available, so you've got a few to go...)
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby salamanca » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:57 pm

And just so Mark and I are on the same page here, when Chris says his character is now obligated to save Terisa, what he means is that he is needing to save Teresa.... Yes, that Teresa...Again.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Erik Rosenthal » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:03 pm

Yes, that Teresa. =D (sorry I didn't realise I was spelling her name wrong, thanks for correcting me)

6 down, 15 to go. >.> I will do my best to get them all. Would you like me to write something up for Erik trying to save Teresa as many times as it takes? Or do you guys want to take that and go crazy?
Love is the greatest power in all of Theah. I don't understand why people are so intent on limiting it.
Erik Rosenthal

Postby salamanca » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:55 pm

oh, we are already quite crazy. we will handle it.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Erik Rosenthal » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:14 pm

salamanca wrote:oh, we are already quite crazy. we will handle it.

Sweet, I can't wait to see it. =D
Erik Rosenthal

Return to Backgrounds